Top Haircolour Artist
A foodie. I enjoy checking out new restaurants in Vancouver, and other cities while travelling. I also enjoy trying out new recipes at home, and cooking for family and friends.
Spending time with family and my new Pup Louie. I love being outside whether it’s walking around the seawall, going on hikes, or spending the day at the beach!
my passion is
Haircolour! I love creating beautiful colours for my clients, whether it’s a total makeover, or maintaining their look. Some techniques that I specialize in are Balayage and Ombre’s. I like to stay current with my techniques by taking colour classes whenever possible.
this is me and my work
Have established very careful protocols
I've been coming to the Lounge for more than ten years to have my hair cut and styled. I work in the film and TV industry so the quality of my hair style is really important. I have used Lance, who was great, and for the past few years I've used Caroline, who I adore. Both of them are smart, interesting and great stylists. Since re-opening, the owners Lance and Martin have established very careful protocols: taking temperature, insisting on hand sanitizer, everyone --customers and stylists -- wears masks, and for cuts no washing or blowdrying. It feels very safe without feeling weird or sterile. I'd recommend the Lounge to anyone -- great place, great people, great stylin'!
how thoughtful your company has been with the re-opening process
I had a recent appointment with Carolyn and the process was seamless. I was very impressed with the attention to detail and how thoughtful your company has been with the re-opening process. It felt very safe and also very normal again to come in for a hair cut. I would also like to highlight that Carolyn has been exceptional over the past few years and I appreciate the excellent service and care she provides at Lounge.
I've been going for years.
I've been going for years. Wouldn't switch salons even if another place offered to do it for free. Carolyn is amazing, as is the entire team!
|10 AM – 9 PM
10 AM – 3 PM
3 PM – 9 PM
3 PM – 9 PM
9 AM – 5 PM
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.