Top Makeup Artists
An easy going, social person and I love meeting new people.
Travel! I am from Lancashire, northern England and recently moved here to beautiful BC. I also love animals and miss my Chow Chow and Labrador back home!
my passion is
Pin ups & bridal makeup and I also love balayage and cutting bobs and short styles.
Amazing salon experience
Amazing salon experience. I saw Courtney for a perm and she was really nice and experienced. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and took the time to explain to me the whole process and teach me to care and style my new look. Can't recommend this salon enough!
Skill is undeniable.
I came into this hair salon with a picture of myself to show the haircut I wanted. Courtney was able to perfectly replicate a haircut done by my childhood hairdresser in my hometown of Paris, France. Her high level of skill is undeniable. Hesitate no further, book now! You won't be disappointed 🙂
Coffee, tea, a glass of wine, and great service.
I booked cuts for my partner and I when we were in Vancouver for the weekend. Always "scary" to try a new stylist. We were both extremely impressed. Courtenay gave me an excellent cut - stylish, precise, and the best cut I've had in a long time. Alan gave my man's longish, thick hair shape and left the length. Coffee, tea, a glass of wine, and great service. Highly recommend.
DON’T KEEP ME A SECRET… Refer a Friend
Your referral is my best compliment!
DOUBLE Royalty Reward Points for your recommendation
DOUBLE Rewards for New Clients
- Trying to decide what services you would like at The Lounge?
- Trying to decide what products will work best for your hair?
- Need help with the hair tools you bought?
- Want some advice on how to make the most of your hair?
- Trying to decide if The Lounge is the salon for you?
- Trying to decide if Mervin is the stylist for you?
- Prefer the comfort of your home?
*with select stylists
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.