What does a successful career in banking, artistic talent and professional skills have to do with your hair?
Lance’s multi-education and multi-professional expertise blend like magic so that you can experience the ultimate hair transformation.
Passionate, committed to stay on top of trends and full of life, Lance will hear what you want and deliver. Want conservative? Trendy? Out of the box? Bright pink hair?
With Lance you will get it
Together with Martin Hillier, Lance has created his dream lounge. Everything has been studied to add to your experience.
These are some of the credentials that set Lance above:
- Blending academia with artistic skills and inner fire
- Lance’s listening abilities and authentic nature has proven successful to fulfil his clients expectations and has propelled him to be internationally recognized
- Teaching groups of upcoming and established hairstylists has given him the opening to communicate effectively
- International Guest Artist with Joico and International Artistic Director with Senscience Performance Hair Care.
this is me and my work
Have established very careful protocols
I've been coming to the Lounge for more than ten years to have my hair cut and styled. I work in the film and TV industry so the quality of my hair style is really important. I have used Lance, who was great, and for the past few years I've used Caroline, who I adore. Both of them are smart, interesting and great stylists. Since re-opening, the owners Lance and Martin have established very careful protocols: taking temperature, insisting on hand sanitizer, everyone --customers and stylists -- wears masks, and for cuts no washing or blowdrying. It feels very safe without feeling weird or sterile. I'd recommend the Lounge to anyone -- great place, great people, great stylin'!
NEVER going anywhere else!
After 10 years+ of visiting Lance Blanchette at The Lounge every 4 weeks religiously for a cut, color + styling including the odd blow dry, I am now, on Lance's guidance, in the process of letting my hair grow to its natural grey. Yes! I'm there! You would be AMAZED to see how gracefully he is allowing me to go from blonde to grey and how fabulous my hair looks - no ugly lines between new and old but an amazingly smooth transition of multiple highlights! That is what a true professional hairdresser can do for us. And the bonus is that Lance is not the only one at that studio with that depth of knowledge and expertise. I am NEVER going anywhere else!
Don’t keep me a secret…
Your referral is my best compliment!
DOUBLE Loyalty Reward Points for your recommendation
DOUBLE Rewards for New Clients
|10 AM – 9 PM
3 PM – 9 PM
10 AM – 3 PM
10 AM – 3 PM
10 AM – 3 PM
Email Lance to request on call bookings and on-location fees
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 4 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.