The Lounge Hair Studio
At a time when many people’s careers are slowing down, Martin Hillier, co-owner of The Lounge Hair Studio is rarely standing still!
As a past Global Art Director with several International brands, he is now Canadian Artistic Director for Electric London Hair Products. When not educating or working behind the chair, you will find him on the set of numerous photo and video shoots.
TV and Magazine Makeovers are another fun aspect to his career and is a creative aspect he shares with many members of the Lounge Team. The Lounge has a reputation for makeovers and what they cover in the media, they bring back to the Salon for those clients just craving change.
Martin’s long standing clientele keep him busy when he is not on the road. His interview process with selected new clients makes sure that they are a perfect fit for each other.
A few hours in the chair can change the world of a lucky recipient and bring out their true personality. Taking a chance on change can change you forever.
this is me and my work
Have established very careful protocols
I've been coming to the Lounge for more than ten years to have my hair cut and styled. I work in the film and TV industry so the quality of my hair style is really important. I have used Lance, who was great, and for the past few years I've used Caroline, who I adore. Both of them are smart, interesting and great stylists. Since re-opening, the owners Lance and Martin have established very careful protocols: taking temperature, insisting on hand sanitizer, everyone --customers and stylists -- wears masks, and for cuts no washing or blowdrying. It feels very safe without feeling weird or sterile. I'd recommend the Lounge to anyone -- great place, great people, great stylin'!
DON’T KEEP ME A SECRET… Refer a Friend
Your referral is my best compliment!
DOUBLE Royalty Reward Points for your recommendation
DOUBLE Rewards for New Clients
- Trying to decide what services you would like at The Lounge?
- Trying to decide what products will work best for your hair?
- Need help with the hair tools you bought?
- Want some advice on how to make the most of your hair?
- Trying to decide if The Lounge is the salon for you?
- Trying to decide if Mervin is the stylist for you?
- Prefer the comfort of your home?
*with select stylists
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.