Blonde Hair Ideas
LOUNGE HAIR STUDIO
Blonde hair experts in
downtown vancouver hair salon
A stylist to meet every expectation; from alternative personalities to professional looks and everything in between. Our licensed stylists have varied passions and range in experience from 2 to 40 years, to match any style and budget.
Lounge Hair Studio Exceptional Hair Salon since 1997
Conveniently located in Yaletown, Downtown, Vancouver.
What is a Bleach Out?
For many women, bleaching their hair is a great option when looking to switch up their style with lighter locks. When looking to lighten your hair, it’s important to note that bleaching is not a one size fit all approach. Bleaching and colouring can give you brilliantly lighter locks. A bleach out can make your hair more voluminous and allows it to take a much lighter color.
The time it takes to bleach your hair the right way depends on your hair color and texture. Whether you’re going platinum blonde, lightening your hair many many levels or doing a corrective colour, the first step is often a bleach-out.
When choosing to “Bleach Out”, the bleach removes pigment in your hair but when used incorrectly can have damaging effects. It’s important to have your hair bleached by a professional hairstylist for optimal bleaching, to prevent long-term damage to your hair.
Our services include a complimentary consultation and our work is guaranteed for 7 days.. Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.