HAIR EXTENSIONS SPECIALIST SINCE 1997
The Lounge Hair Studio staff have been providing professional hair extensions in Vancouver since 1997. Our licensed stylists who install extensions are:
from our team
Types of Extension Hair
We offer Great Lengths and GBB Hair Extensions. Both are Remy and Eurograde (Indian Temple Hair) which is collected ethically and fairly from temples across India. Remy hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped, like in most other non-remy hair extensions. Preserving the hairs’ cuticles and aligning them in a unidirectional fashion creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance.
2 Methods of Attachment
We offer two different types of hair extension applications:
- Bonded. While other extension systems use techniques such as welding, waxing, gluing or knotting, which strain and are very often damaging to the wearer’s own hair, Great Lengths is based on a much more gentle principle: modulating. An extremely high-tech method of bonding between the Great Lengths strand and your own hair. This point of attachment is composed of polymer chains whose molecular structure is very similar to that of human hair
- Tape-In extensions which lay flat on the head and are suitable for fine hair.
Service Guarantee – Extensions
Our services include a complimentary consultation and aftercare check-up appointment and our work is guaranteed. You will be given a check-list ensuring the best at-home care and guarantee details. Prices for extensions can range from $300 to $2000 (+/-), dependent on type and number of bonds and how “invisible” you would like them to be. An initial complimentary consultation is required at which time the hair is ordered and a 50% deposit is taken and can be emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
We have complete confidence in our ability to delight our guests, which is why we provide complimentary consultations and offer a 100% 7 Day Risk-Free Guarantee with all our services to put your mind at ease.
You deserve to be happy with the services you receive at The Lounge. In the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied with the results, please tell us so we may make it right. Not only will we graciously re-do it for FREE, but if you require, we will credit your account with the equal value of the service so you may ask to be with ANY SERVICE PROVIDER of your choice for the re-do.
Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.