HAIR EXTENSIONS VANCOUVER
LICENSED HAIR EXTENSION TECHNICIANS SINCE 1997
- Wish your hair was longer or fuller?
- Would you like colour-free highlights?
- Are you allergic to colour and want highlights?
- Is your hair fine and you want more volume?
- Has your hair been damaged?
- Did you have a cut you regret?
At The Lounge
GREAT LENGTH BONDED AND GBB TAPE-IN
from our team
Types of Extension Hair
We offer Great Lengths, Hidden and GBB Hair Extensions. All are Remy and Eurograde (Indian Temple Hair) which is collected ethically and fairly from temples across India. Remy hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped, like in most other non-remy hair extensions. Preserving the hairs’ cuticles and aligning them in a unidirectional fashion creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance.
2 Methods of Attachment
We offer two different types of hair extension applications:
- Modulating Bond. While other extension systems use techniques such as welding, waxing, gluing or knotting, which strain and are very often damaging to the wearer’s own hair, Great Lengths is based on a much more gentle principle: modulating. An extremely high-tech method of bonding between the Great Lengths strand and your own hair. This point of attachment is composed of polymer chains whose molecular structure is very similar to that of human hair.
- Tape-In extensions which lay flat on the head and are suitable for fine hair.
Our services include a complimentary consultation and aftercare check-up appointment and our work is guaranteed. You will be given a check-list ensuring the best at-home care and guarantee details. Prices for extensions can range from $300 to $2000 (+/-), dependent on type and number of bonds and how “invisible” you would like them to be. An initial complimentary consultation is required at which time the hair is ordered and deposit taken.
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.