What is a Japanese Hair Straightening
from our team
This method of hair straightening hair involves high heat, chemicals, and a flat iron to straighten curly or unruly hair. Unlike treatments, such as Keratin Treatments and chemical relaxers, the end result is permanent and will last much longer. It generally only requires minimal touch-ups once or twice a year.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Thermal reconditioning with a Japanese hair straightener will take between 4 -5 hours depending on the length of hair that must be straightened. Japanese straightening is a technique that causes wavy, frizzy, or curly hair to be rendered perfectly straight. During the procedure the molecular bonds within the hair are softened and reformed into a straight pattern. Once the process is completed the end result includes not only incredibly straight hair, but a smooth, silky, and glossy finish with the least amount of effort.
You will be required to book a complimentary consultation with Mari or Kelly to ensure the optimum health of your hair before and after the service.
Our services include a complimentary consultation and our work is guaranteed for 7 days. Prices for Japanese Straightening can range from $400 to $800+ (if you have exceptionally thick hair or exceptionally long hair). Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation. We require a 50% deposit which can be emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
Our services include a complimentary consultation and our work is guaranteed for 7 days.. Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 4 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.