Hair Colour Highlights or Lowlights
Highlights or Lowlights
Simply put highlights are a great way express your personality without a full-on colour. The great thing about that is no regrowth.
They can be done very naturally, for a professional relaxed look, all the way to the bold and trendy.
For a natural look, try not to stray too far from you own colour, both in colour and in levels. The same can be said for low-lights. What are they? Just what they sound like, highlights, but darker then your own natural.
For the more adventurous, pre-lighten the hair and tone after with colours that range from greys to neons, greens to blues and beyond.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
We have complete confidence in our ability to delight our guests, which is why we provide complimentary consultations and offer a 100% 7 Day Risk-Free Guarantee* with our services to put your mind at ease.
You deserve to be happy with the services you receive at The Lounge. In the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied with the results, please tell us so we may make it right. Not only will we graciously re-do it for FREE, but if you require, we will credit your account with the equal value of the service so you may ask to be with ANY SERVICE PROVIDER of your choice for the re-do.
Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
*excluding styling services such as blow-drys, undo’s, braiding and make-up.
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 2 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.