Men’s Haircut – Medium Combed Back
Another favourite haircut is a classic comb backed style. Length is determined by your personality and profession and inspired by current trends in fashion, but you would probably not want it shorter than an inch and a half. Keep the look loose over the ears and at the back of the neck.
Styling is also relatively easy and is best working from towel dried hair using pastes, pomades or creams. For those with finer hair, you may want to blow dry it and finish off with a paste. Many looks like this are best with a medium to matte sheen.
Maintenance is also easier with fewer salon visits although you may want to book a clean-up in between your regular hair cut. The Lounge Hair Studio provides one complimentary cleanup between cuts.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
Our services include a complimentary consultation and our work is guaranteed for 7 days.. Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 4 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.