Men’s Haircut – Medium Side Swept
Our third favourite look is again for those with a craving to be hip and trendy and goes well for gents with beards.
A medium length side swept hairstyle. It can be “cut” similar to the pompadour but generally the sides are longer and not disconnected. Your hair should be at least 3 inches long on the top and is best for thicker hair.
A messy textured finish is the goal. Using a paddle or Denman brush, blow dry your hair to one side and finish with pastes, creams or texture sprays.
For styling, simply brush your hair to one side, being sure to leave it textured and messy in the process.
The Lounge Hair Studio keeps you looking good between looks with a complimentary cleanup 2 weeks in.
Don’t keep us a secret…
Your referral is our best compliment!
Our services include a complimentary consultation and our work is guaranteed for 7 days.. Service prices vary for if you have exceptionally thick or long hair. Although we can estimate a price over the phone, we only guarantee the price when you visit for your service or during a complimentary consultation.
Contact us BEFORE BOOKING or book a consultation if you have any questions.
48 hour cancellation policy in effect
Walk-in and same day bookings are welcome.
For online bookings:
- Same day ONLINE appointments must be booked 4 hours in advance.
- You cannot change or cancel appointments online – Please call 604-602-7688
- Can’t find an online appointment or the service you would like is not showing? Please call as not all services can be booked on-line.
Japanese Straightening, Perms and Extensions require an in-person consultation and 50% deposit
- $100 deposit required for services longer than 3 hour.
- $50 deposit may be requested for services under 3 hours for new client appointments booked online
- 50% deposit required for extensions, Japanese Straightening or high ticket services
- Deposits can be made here or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a call to obtain deposit if not provided.
In paying your deposit, include service and stylist in the “DEPOSIT FOR” area.